• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE KITTENS

1xfloppy

NAXJA Forum User
was cleaning the side yard today and found 3 kittens

if any of you want them drop me a PM, we dont want these damn things, as we already have 3 dogs....

ill post up pictures later

you need to clean up more often if you just find random animals living there haha. If i hear of anyone looking for one i'll let you know :D how old do you think they are, and was their mother around?

how the hell did a cat have kittens in your yard with that big ass dog running around, haha.

they were in the side yard that i dont let slayer run around in.... we had wood in the side yard that hadnt been moved around since we tore the dog house down that was build when we moved in...

heres a pic of the 2 of the 3 the 2 pictured are on top of the other one that is orange

2010-05-16205743.jpg
you need to clean up more often if you just find random animals living there haha. If i hear of anyone looking for one i'll let you know :D how old do you think they are, and was their mother around?

how the hell did a cat have kittens in your yard with that big ass dog running around, haha.

I am looking for a kitten for the kids, not sure when i can make it out that way though! good luck in finding a home for them!

I am looking for a kitten for the kids, not sure when i can make it out that way though! good luck in finding a home for them!

Kittens seems to adjust a LOT better to a new environment if they have another sibling with them. You may want to grab two kittens for your kids. It also gives them someone to play with when your at work all day.

Last edited:
Were going to give it about a week before we call the humane society...I know thiks probably won't help get them to a good home, but these kittens are pretty ferocious. They wont eat or drink the stuff we put out there...it almost seems lke the best thing to do for them right now...

I really don't like cats and they're driving the dogs nuts....

Kittens seems to adjust a LOT better to a new invironment if they have another sibling with them. You may want to grab two kittens for your kids. It also gives them someone to play with when your at work all day.

tempting, although I already have one cat. Hmmm, thinking about it though, just gotta figure the logistics.

How big are they?
Are they friendly?

We know some one that just put her 2 cats down the same month both got the cancer and she can use the companonship if they are not ferel

They're no where near friendly...I'm not sure if they're pissed off because we moved them...but they don't seem too happy...but they did eat today...I actually may have found them a place though...
How big are they?
Are they friendly?

We know some one that just put her 2 cats down the same month both got the cancer and she can use the companonship if they are not ferel

mmmmm....taste like chikin'..

I know there are 5 Kittens @ my GF's house that could use a home and they are super cute and friendly. ill snap some pics.

Back