• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Range OHV trip

Jeepers8

NAXJA Forum User
New guy here, I'm testing the waters to see if anyone would be interested to meet up at Iron Range OHV park in northern Minnesota sometime later this month or in May. I'm out of North Dakota and have been wanting to take a jaunt over there the past year or so. If anybody is interested let me know!

I guess I should introduce myself too, I'm Jake and currently live in ND. I have a 99 that is a work in progress. 4 inch lift, 33's, cavfab steering and some other goodies. Hope to see some interest and meet up with some of you!

2.jpg

Welcome! Iron range is on my list of places I'd like to hit. It's a pretty long list though haha. Need to regear the jeep before I take any more road trips, or buy a trailer. I'd definitely be interested, but probably not any time soon unfortunately.

Welcome! Iron range is on my list of places I'd like to hit. It's a pretty long list though haha. Need to regear the jeep before I take any more road trips, or buy a trailer. I'd definitely be interested, but probably not any time soon unfortunately.

Thank you! I'm right there with you in regards to regearing. If you ever make it up that way give me a shout.

Back