• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thoughts and prayors for WV coal miners.

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
What a rollercoaster ride of emotions those poor families must be going through.

I was listening to the news last night when they broke in and said they found 12 alive....I can't imagine what they must be going through now.

no joke.....I was working night shift and came out to the lunch room to eat around 2ish and they had found them alive.....I was extremely happy because my grandfather was a former miner. Then when I got off at 6am they were wrong.....I cannot imagine what today is like. I bet they wish the media would just go away.

words can't even explain how much I feel for the families and how much pain they must be going through right now.

Something needs to be done to the media sources that "jumped the gun" and reported information before varifying it.

99XJSPORT06 said:
words can't even explain how much I feel for the families and how much pain they must be going through right now.

Something needs to be done to the media sources that "jumped the gun" and reported information before varifying it.
Although I would like to blame the Media as much as the next guy it wasn't their fault....If the news crews were there and the church bells starting ringing that they had been found alive the media is going to say as much.

Normally I would find any reason I could to get on the Media guys for jumping the gun but in this circumstance I don't think they did.

Back