• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MOAB Sierra chapter roll call

twinhauler

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hello Sierra chapter. I am wondering who all from Sierra chapter is going to 35th Moab trip in october? When is everyone expecting to arrive and leave. I am planning on getting there by Sunday October 7th. Heading home monday October 15th. I might bring my MTB and bike a trail on the way or on the way home.
I will be trail leader for steel bender on wed Oct 10th. Come join the Fun!

I am going. I plan to arrive on the 8th. Leave on the 12th.

Last edited:
You know I'm going.

I was thinking about bringing my bike too but Ive never ridden on an actual trail haha.

Heading out on the 6th, arriving in Moab on the 7th and then heading home on the 16th.

I'll be a black sheep this time though in a WK. My XJ is in about 800,000 pieces at the moment which is better than the 1,000,000 it was a couple of weeks ago. :anon:

Looks like I am driving the jeep instead of towing. Just got my MTB rack done this weekend. Planning on leaving early on Friday oct 5th. First stop free blm camping at gooseberry mesa. Close to hurricane utah. Should be about 10-11 hours. Biking on Saturday and planning on getting into zion sat afternoon or Sunday morning. Getting to Moab later afternoon Sunday. Planning on booking a Mtb shuttle monday oct 8th. Whole enchilada trail, because....Why Not! Looks like it's just myself most of the trip!

Have fun on the trail. Can't wait to hear about it sun night. I think I'm going to roll out early sun morning and iron man the trip to the house.

Post pics for us !!! As you go if you can!!!

Got back yesterday. The event was epic as always.

I think we should plan a Sierra Chapter Moab run in 2020 (if not sooner).

I agree! Due to rear axle problems, I only got to do one trail this time. I don't want to wait 5 years to go with a group again.
Count me in!

In! Hopefully I'll have my XJ done by then.

Moab is jeepin epic Disneyland. Let's not wait for 5 years that's way too long. I had a blast and would drive the jeep back tomorrow if we had a event. So awesome!

Back