• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HID group buy is up again...deadline is 10/20/07

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok guys, doing this again.......any NAXJA members interested. HID group buy!!

Ok, it is official, I can do this with 10 kits.
What I need is a paypal (add 3 percent) or cash payment of $135.
1)What model number bulb.
2)What color lumens you are interested in

Here is what's avaialable:
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low) , H6, H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low)

In the following lumens:
3k, 5k, 6k, 8k, 10k
Here is a picture of the kit:
XentecKit.jpg

Post up if your interested and let's get this going asap!!

tony those are the temperature numbers in °K not the lumens. lumens go down as the Ks go up. with the brightest at 5k, the white ones. as they go more blue the light output goes down, with 12k being the deepest blue. they look cool tho :D

Hi Tom,

I got in on these the last time but received the wrong bulbs (6k instead of 5k). Are the 5k bulbs back in stock? Thanks in advance.

-Mike

Forgive me, but is it $135 / bulb?

The oil burner could use some new fog lights :D

cracker said:

its everything in the picture avery, complete kit to do both sides. i LOVE mine,turned my cheapy procomp 6" spots to HID assault weapons :D

Ad Lucem said:
Hi Tom,

I got in on these the last time but received the wrong bulbs (6k instead of 5k). Are the 5k bulbs back in stock? Thanks in advance.

-Mike

5k are in stock!

GrimmJeeper said:
its everything in the picture avery, complete kit to do both sides. i LOVE mine,turned my cheapy procomp 6" spots to HID assault weapons :D

Cool

I want to replace my fog lanps on my Super Duty. Let me look into which bulb it is.

What temp should I get?

cracker said:

Correct, includes everything in the picture.

cracker said:
Cool

I want to replace my fog lanps on my Super Duty. Let me look into which bulb it is.

What temp should I get?

i think they are 9008s but not positive. 5ks are super white, with a tiny bit of blue. the higher the temp the more blue they get. look on the web for some color scales most of them have pictures of the color that each temp produces. i can vouch for these kits 100% they are very high quality, most of the cheapy ones you find on ebay are hid bulbs grafted onto normal bulb sockets, are are very easy to break. tony's got em in his headlights and he beats his jeep hard in the desert, and theyve held up well, and same story with mine. pm with what year your superD is and i'll look up what bulbs fit it for ya

GrimmJeeper said:
i think they are 9008s but not positive. 5ks are super white, with a tiny bit of blue. the higher the temp the more blue they get. look on the web for some color scales most of them have pictures of the color that each temp produces. i can vouch for these kits 100% they are very high quality, most of the cheapy ones you find on ebay are hid bulbs grafted onto normal bulb sockets, are are very easy to break. tony's got em in his headlights and he beats his jeep hard in the desert, and theyve held up well, and same story with mine. pm with what year your superD is and i'll look up what bulbs fit it for ya

Thanks

I have an '03 SD. I would like it brighter but dunno if I'll drive everyone off the road with these as fogs. :dunno:

I'll let you know when I decide Tony, before the deadline of course. Thanks for your help!
Chris

Last edited:
Not a problem guys, glad to help!

Grimm, thanks for chiming in.

Ok guys, here is what i have so far:
Chris (Skullivarian)x2 sets (h1 5k)
Cracker X1 Set (899 5k)
Nascar97 x1 Set (h4 5k)
Ad Lucem, we will get your replacement bulbs in 5k H4.

Any one else? I am looking to close this on Saturday 10/20....get the money collected by Monday and have the lights available by next Wednesday (10/24).

cool :cool:

I have to vouch and say that these are awesome. It took only 20 minutes to install (along with the H4 conversion) and the Jeep totally lights up the road. Its a safety thing.

Ad Lucem said:
I have to vouch and say that these are awesome. It took only 20 minutes to install (along with the H4 conversion) and the Jeep totally lights up the road. Its a safety thing.

Thanks!! Glad you are happy with them.

Back