• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive

luvdlions

NAXJA Forum User
It is in March right? Guess I might as well go red for this one even though I don't have a XJ anymore.

I've been trying to verify that myself, but I'd say yes, it is... And it'd be great to have the SoCal Chapter kick a$$ again!!

OK, i just got the letter, i need to know before i just do it..I hate to go back to black:rattle:.. RED is so sexy on me:laugh3:..So please let me know...

Just got my renewal reminder postcard today.

It's been a fun ride so far........

But as much fun as it has been........

I have recently noticed that there are more than a handful d!cks floating around here.

Perhaps I just need a thicker skin, I dunno.....

I have gained a lot of knowledge. Even tried to pay it forward......

Just trying to justify paying up dues after seeing some of the BS going on here.....

Oh well, as we all know things change, things evolve, people act like.... Well people...

Besides I'm not sure I want to belong to a club that would have me as a member.....:gee:

pretty sure mine is coming up aswell. ill be sure to pay for another 2 years again. the info and deals ive gotten from naxja has been amazing. count me in for this one for sure.

Is there a special type of discount for going red in march or are the fees the same all year round? Just thought I'd ask, not trying to cause a comotion or anything but it seems like if there was a certin time of year like march for example that people got like $5 (or how ever much) off for going red more people would join...? So can NAXJA pass a stimulus package? :D

Is there a special type of discount for going red in march or are the fees the same all year round? Just thought I'd ask, not trying to cause a comotion or anything but it seems like if there was a certin time of year like march for example that people got like $5 (or how ever much) off for going red more people would join...? So can NAXJA pass a stimulus package? :D
There is sometimes a special perk for the NAXJA chapter that has the most new/renewed memberships that happen in March...not sure it's happening. Regardless, it wouldn't help you this year. But we're working on other plans for new/renewed SoCal members too <rubs hands together in evil glee>.

Anyway, just plan to sign up in March, okay? If nothing else, it'll get you $5 off next year!! :thumbup:

I'm planning on going red Scott will beat me up then part out my jeep and on top of that take my lunch money if I don't!

I was just saying that to make it more appealing to new users and maybe get the numbers up is all.

Anyway, just plan to sign up in March, okay? If nothing else, it'll get you $5 off next year!! :thumbup:

Hey screw that 5 bucks off CAROL...If you give me 5 off, just put in as a DONATION from me..:D.. Next year that is..:wave1:

Tone you know i won't beat you up..But i will part your jeep out ...:D

Two years membership tomorrow... ok, it's said, no backing out now. Gooten enuf info/deals from here. (although not lately, been bowed up with life happening :smsoap:). Finally coming up for air on this xj thing, actually took my son and I to Hungry Valley yesterday, swam up the 5 fwy, played in the mud, took some trails, let mini me drive through the frame twister a couple of times. Good to get out and have fun again. Tomorrow on the paypal... going red.

Cherokid

swam up the 5 fwy,
:roflmao:

let mini me drive through the frame twister a couple of times.
Excellent!! How old's mini-me? My youngest just got her learner's permit (!!), and she's grumping that there are cars on the road, since she spent her first 3 or 4 hours behind the wheel on wheeling trips with me a couple years ago, far off pavement. "Go park between those bushes"; "drive around that bomb crater"...

Tomorrow on the paypal... going red.

Cherokid
WOOT!!

Back