• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

High Beam Offroad Preditor headlights, reviews?

Two nights ago we drove 1 1/2 hours in blizzard single digit conditions at no more than 30-40 MPH (very poor conditions) and there was NO freezing up on the High Beam Offroad headlights. Last night we drove 1 hour at 30-70 MPH in single digit conditions with only existing precipitation, when we got home there was only a slight "icy" film over the headlights, totally normal.

The pics suck.

High%20Beam%20Offroad%20Headlights%205_zpskl8xtfu5.jpg

High%20Beam%20Offroad%20Headlights%204_zpspgaz7d7h.jpg

were those low beam or high beam? im thinking about getting those. I have deltas right now, and love em (getting ready to go to an 80w bulb) but like the looks of those.
Im sure as soon as I get a set a deer with break em tho lol

were those low beam or high beam? im thinking about getting those. I have deltas right now, and love em (getting ready to go to an 80w bulb) but like the looks of those.
Im sure as soon as I get a set a deer with break em tho lol

Those pictures were high beams.

Mine are great as well - I wouldn't have any other headlight for sure!

Just ordered a set for the XJ, taking advantage the 20% off discount:

• USE CODE "Freedom" for 20% off until Friday July 7!
That's $217.00 for the pair, shipped. :thumbup:

So Sam (zluster) got an identical 80W set (you can get these straight from the source, it will just take longer).

For what you can get them for, ~$130 a pair, they're not bad at all.

You'd be hard pressed for that much to get anything better.

That being said, I was still a little meh overall on them. They we're about on par, maybe a little less output, than I remember having with my Hella E-Codes, an upgraded wiring harness, and 100/90 Hella bulbs.

I might get a set for the fiance's jeep since they're plug any play.

For mine, I'll be exploring some other options as well.

Back