• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

20% off never expiring harbor freight coupon

Plays For Jeeps

NAXJA Forum User
Save, print, use.

It worked for me today to buy an enclosed carport.

The cashier will have to call a manager but they will honor it.

attachment.jpg

Can it be black n white or has to be color?

Just so you aren't surprised, the coupon won't scan. The cashier will have to call the manager to plug in the discount. I just used one of these last week and saved about $40. Nice bonus.

The reason this never expires is... Harbor Freight is total crap and they are making 1000% profit on the crap they sell anyway. What's 20% off a polished turd?

Yeah, there is some garbage there, but if you don't need the best of everything, it's okay IMO. Like zip ties or hammers or something. I just wish we didn't have to buy so much stuff thats "made in (insert name of country that has cheap labor)". But, thanks for the coupon. I have yet to try it on anything. Saving for a second Jeep.

BlackJax said:
The reason this never expires is... Harbor Freight is total crap and they are making 1000% profit on the crap they sell anyway. What's 20% off a polished turd?

yah, but why spend a junkload of $$$ on something that may get trashed. like the 12 point sockets for doing a front axleshaft pull/swap. or how about a set of welding leathers- thier just gonna get burned anyways. or i go through about 5-6 pairs of work gloves in a year. why buy the expensive junk for it to crap out in a similar time frame?

ill go for the cheap stuff on items frequently replaced.

My $200 welder, my $60 powder coat setup, and my 1 car garage have all lasted me at least 2 years and I can't complain.

There is zero point in buying tools 4 times more expensive for a hobby I do on the weekends.

Yeap, just used it today to get a "Yellow Bee" RC plane. No problems, they didn't even look at me funny, or maybe they are just getting used to seeing my face:anon:.

It's actually a pretty cool plane, only cost 24 with the coupon. Too bad I never got it to land, kinda put it in a tree and had to knock it down with a ladder and broke a wing, so I'll try the coupon again tomorrow when I go back to buy replacement wings.

Thanks again!:wave1:

sandman said:
Yeap, just used it today to get a "Yellow Bee" RC plane. No problems, they didn't even look at me funny, or maybe they are just getting used to seeing my face:anon:.

It's actually a pretty cool plane, only cost 24 with the coupon. Too bad I never got it to land, kinda put it in a tree and had to knock it down with a ladder and broke a wing, so I'll try the coupon again tomorrow when I go back to buy replacement wings.

Thanks again!:wave1:

Did you use color or black and white?

I used color, but it doesn't really matter I suppose. They punch the numbers below the barcode and the manager scans two barcodes he has, and you are suddenly ripped off 20% less!

I'd recommend the plane. It's a lot of fun. I watched videos on youtube of it and thought that even if I moosed it up, it was only $25. But that sucker goes. I think it can go about 1600 ft away. And you could use that fancy new bumper of yours as a rf booster and probably fly it to Pittsburgh :).

Just have something really long with you so you can knock it out of trees. Oh, and if you have the extra $$$, buy the spare wings kit they offer, you'll need them shortly if you don't have a lot of experience. And don't forget you need 8XAA batteries for the controller. So, go for it.

Last edited:
Back