NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Land Use / Off Topic and other Forums > Non-Tech / Off Topic
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Non-Tech / Off Topic The popular Non-Tech Forum. NO SPAM at all. Period.

Old June 22nd, 2005, 23:54
NAXJA Forum User

Help me support my friend

Howdy all, I don't know where to post this so here I am. I have a very good friend who has worked as a steel worker all his life, who gave it all up to work on his love... hotrods. He basically lives out of a the garage he rents and works from project to project to pay bills and build his next rod. He does AWESOME work. He does the small repair stuff, the resoration stuff, and builds frame up projects and most guys that have one thing or vehicle done end up comming back for more. He loves hot rods, but he has helped me with my Jeep and others 4x4 vehicles which his motto "as long as it has four wheels and its fun to drive" comes into play.

I'm just trying to get him some props, so if you find it in you to say hello, help me out. If anyones curious I'll tell you about his cars: 53 chevy pickup, 40 Studebaker Champion, and just started 30s era ford pickup. I appreciate your support, and if you live in the area stop by and say wassup!! Thanks!!

-SteVE

Click here to his website:
HMS
Old June 23rd, 2005, 21:23
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Help me support my friend

Also, anyone making any trips to Tahuya forest in the next weeks, lemme know.

-SteVe