NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Old August 9th, 2022, 22:00
NAXJA Forum User

My jeep build with photos over the last few years.

Been having a slow leak. Offcourse the bead is leaking. Local tire shop ripped these beads even replaced one tire already.

Got to thinking I really like this chicken coop, its taught me alot.

The damn fords been in the way though ive redesigned my shock towers to accept 2.5" coilovers fabbed a double tringulated 4 link and am working on link seperation tuning.

All I gots a say is its badass the foa 2.5x14 coilovers even actually work pretty well and are holding the oil inside. This jeeps handles the desert like its on rails.
handles side walks and square edge bumps at speed like a beast but rocks the size of VW bugs tend to cave the front end in at 50. Good thing its just a dream

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk