• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone else have 2wd jeep

I have two 2WD MJs. Neither is currently running. The good one will be converted from a 4-cyl 4-speed to a 4WD 4.0L auto. Thother one currently has no engine. The 4-cyl from the "good" one will move to that one and I may trick it out as a street truck -- or I may just sell it.

I have a '93 2WD XJ that's been my daily driver for the last 3 years - no mods. I'm going to sell it in about a month, but I forsee a hard time trying to dump it. I live in Colorado and a 2WD Jeep is almost unheard of.

Got a bone-stock '87 MJ 2WD...for about another month. I've been patiently gatering parts for a 4WD conversion and am picking up the last of them next week, then it's in the garage for a fun summer project. I've got some other stuff to attend to while it's off the road in addition to the 4WD conversion, like replacing d/s floorboard, some bodywork, replacing the timing set, and more. I'd like to add a small (2"??) lift while I have the front end off also.
Jeff

Yeah he will... he needs money to rescue more jeeps... I figure one in a good condition driveable one will let him pick up about 3 in a need of rescuing :)

Kejtar

Back