• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Recommendations for a PCM/ECU Rebuilder

FernGreen

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone on the forum work on pcms or know of a good place to send mine off to? I believe i have a bad #1 injector driver. (Specs: 2000 4.0 Cali emissions P56041-635AF)

I've never heard of anyone repairing them? I have purchased 2 of them for my 2000 from Flagship One and I have had custom tuning done by B+G Performance.

I've never heard of anyone repairing them? I have purchased 2 of them for my 2000 from Flagship One and I have had custom tuning done by B+G Performance.

This guy here seemed to do it but he had some help from someone experienced.
How was your experience with Flagship One? I was looking at them but i was a little worried after reading some of their reviews.

Have you had that pin checked at the ECU? Not the harness included, to exclude wiring issue?
All mine where crisp from fatigue!
I chased them all the way to the point they left the fire wall to the motor. Before this they where still supple from ECU/ pcm.
After trimming them at al, fire wall, it left me ample wire to fit a pair duetch plugs one foot after harness connector straight across to the motor.
Painful job, but now all my pcm connectors (3 of) are seperated in individual looms, via duetch plugs.
( they way it should have been ! )
I encourage to have this done on any new loom fitted.
Or ask for it to be a special order request.
Chasing faults in the loom is now a peice of cake.

Back