• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Just saw Ultra4 is finally coming back to the Badlands July 15th. Pretty far out still but I'll definitely be there

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Well, I finally did a thing. Trailer followed me home. A little heavier than I wanted (2600#) but it has brakes on both axles, bearings were an awesome shape for being 10 years old and just needed tires. Even with the new tires it was still cheaper than an angle iron 7K trailer. Unfortunately I live in Illinois so I'm going to have to sell kidney to register it. 6 days till we leave to hammers!
6afd89d08f5f9d36e4783efd338eb640.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Well, I finally did a thing. Trailer followed me home. A little heavier than I wanted (2600#) but it has brakes on both axles, bearings were an awesome shape for being 10 years old and just needed tires. Even with the new tires it was still cheaper than an angle iron 7K trailer. Unfortunately I live in Illinois so I'm going to have to sell kidney to register it. 6 days till we leave to hammers!
6afd89d08f5f9d36e4783efd338eb640.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

AWESOME!

mac 'have a safe trip" gyvr

Nice Kevin. What's the deal with hammers are any of you guys racing or just going to hang out?

This trip is just to hang out and explore the trails. Next year we'll see what we can pull together.

If you're taking I-40 through AZ and have any problems, I'm about an hour south, be glad to help. Or if you want to stop by for a beer, that would be cool!

I am home with it this week.

Started Saturday, tested Sunday. Sunday and yesterday were the worst days.

Still have cough and throat hurts. But feeling a lot better.

I am home with it this week.

Started Saturday, tested Sunday. Sunday and yesterday were the worst days.

Still have cough and throat hurts. But feeling a lot better.

Hot Toddies for the cough

mac 'sooooothing' gyvr

So are yall working today, or did you call in sick to watch koh everyman like I did.

Back