• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: D30 and D35 with 3.55 or 3.73 gears

BrettM

NAXJA Forum User
[size=18:793b191b11][color=black:793b191b11]I am looking for some stock axles with 3.55 or 3.73 gears. Nothing fancy, just some cheap (or maybe even free :D ) stock axles. The rear can actually be out of a XJ,MJ,or YJ and I would like non-C-clip axles ('89 or '90 and before). The front must be from XJ or MJ. Northern California or Reno area preffered but I will consider paying for shipping if the price is right.

email me at [email protected][/color:793b191b11][/size:793b191b11]

[size=12:793b191b11][color=cyan:793b191b11]Yes, I posted this on the classifieds too, but since I don't want to deal with shipping I would like to get them in N.Ca, so I posted here too.[/color:793b191b11][/size:793b191b11]

I may have a d-35 non-clip with spare shafts and a Detroit for ya......PM me for details.

CRASH

I can probably get you both, but I'm in Bakersfield. If you don't find something else, and want to drive down here, let me know and I'll get a price for you.

Richard G

Hey brent, sorry that other axle didn't work out from the XJ we bought. Fact is so many exchanges of parts/whole jeeps being swapped around I don't even know where it is now. :lol:

JP

i got a rear D35 with 3.55s, open, c-clip, out of my 1990 XJ.
if you want it, it's yours, come to Santa Cruz and pick it up.
i'm not here much, so e-mail me, [email protected]
Jeff

Back