• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello!!

xSirCyberx

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everyone, I am SirCyber. New to here, but have followed discussions, and figured I should stop in and contribute! I drive a "butchered" 1990 xj. It's a manual, inline six. Currently, I have a factory lift, but am rocking 31x10.5's. Yes, it rubs. The PO did a number to it, almost none of which was good work. Aftermarket stereo that is a fire hazard, bedliner that, well, I will post pics on how absolutely terrible that is, aftermarket bumper that was fabbed while on the jeep, improper AC delete, vacuum hose system totally decimated.

What I have done, new temperature sending unit, new oil pressure sending unit, front hub assemblies, flasher relay, oil filter adapter o-ring, new (used) tires and rims, and running my first batch of Shell Rotella T-6.

I will do a separate post on goals, build sheets, hopes and dreams. For now, just stopping in to introduce myself! Looking forward to collaborating with everyone!

Welcome, sounds like you have your work cut out!

Back