• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear dana 44 and other stuff...nor-cal

Musettixj89

NAXJA Forum User
junkin' my cherokee :skull2: , so trying to sell maybe the only decent parts left on it. Rear Dana 44 with 4.10 gears and trac loc posi out of an 87 xj. gears and posi have less than 5,000 miles on them. four 33x12.50 swamper tsl's on 15x8 rock crawlers (60% tread). one 33x12.50 MTR on 15x8 rockcrawler (60% tread). 4 tan doors with no major dents (bought em about 6 months ago and never got to puting em on). brand new never installed pair of rusty's 6 1/2 inch coils. dont want to deal with shipping, so tryin to keep it kinda local.........make some realistic offers.

PS- located in Castro Valley, Ca. Give me about a week to pull it..(those damn jobs just get in the way of everything, dont they?) :smsoap:

[email protected] or PM me

Last edited:
pm'd ya

$300 hundred including the spare.

btt
dino

i still have the 44, im askin 800 OBO....make me an offer

and i will give u a brand new spool for it that i never got around to putting in...

btt
Dino

Jeep Parts

I e-mailed you yesterday about geting some parts from you, i live in San Jose, i haven't recived reply from you yet, but was just making shure you got my e-mail if not, i was intersted in Coils and other things you got for rear suspension maybe Swampers too, let me know what exacly you have and if you need help taking it off i am willing to come over and help you out and buy some parts from you too. E-mail me back at [email protected] so i know what you willing to get rid of it. Just let you know so far my jeep is stock hight and it needs some lift.

Later, Rodion

Back