• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AF Canyon run June 21st

Till we decide we have enough and want to come home :D

Honestly it's hard to say for sure. You could run up and back in a couple hours but I'd someone breaks or whatever that could change a lot. If we go over the top into Heber it's an all day thing.

I was planning to go but made a rookie mistake yesterday... I let the tire shop talk me into upgrading to 32" instead of 31". I have a 3" lift and getting some rear fender rub when flexing. Ugghhh.. I should have let sensibility win over desire.

If they ain't rubbing they ain't big enough. And your looking at 30-45 min depending on bike traffic up the canyon

Looks like I'm going to have to back out of this one. Had a car break down on me and going to have to use the money for this trip to go towards that repair. i just cant do both fix it and come. I hate being broke. I hope everyone has fun, is safe, and no one brakes down (or loose a fender flare).

Back