• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AFC, July 8th 2012 Anyone ?

Tom95YJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, I would like to explore the Mineral Basin, and or Forrest Lake Trails on July 8th with my Stepfather while he is in town. I have never Wheeled at AFC before So I have no clue how to get to the trail heads . I've only been in Utah for a Year and was Jeep-less until November last year. Would anyone be willing to play trail guide for me ?

My Xj has a 3" lift, 31's , Rear Locker, Rock Sliders, Winch & Winch bumper, an a Gastank Skid. I've been told I would have no issues with my setup . I have ran Rattlesnake and constrictor several times

i may be in to show ya around. don't think i got anything planned that day.

and your setup will be just fine on the trail, more then likely your sliders and skids will get used through the rock garden but other than that you'll be just fine.

I have a guy on jeep forum who wants to go with his Lj . I will solidify a time to meet later in the week when I have a better idea of what is going on this week

Back