• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

R.E. Adj Trackbar & frame mount, budget lift shocks, blocks, flares, junque & debris

lunghd

NAXJA Forum User
R.E. Adj Trackbar & frame mount, budget lift shocks, blocks, flares, junque & debris

USED - RE 1600 Rubicon Express adjustable trackbar RE lists them new at $157 + shipping. Comes with pre-drilled factory frame mount and a spare end.
VGC. No rash - no bends or dents. Only wheeled on Sundays by a little ol' lady to & from church. $100 shipped.

USED - Rusty's 2" +/- lift shocks. Fronts & rears. Fronts have stud extensions that'll let 'em cover a 3" lift. All four have crappy yellow shock boots that will make your neighbors green with envy. (Or illness.) Shocks still have some life left if there's no life left in yer wallet.
Grab these... they're cheaper than a date with your sister and almost as bouncy. $25 shipped

USED - 2" lift blocks - no u-bolts, just the blocks. Generic auto-parts store brand. $15.00 shipped.

USED - YJ front fender flares (both sides. Black, scuffed but not bad unless you drive a 'purty boy' jeep. $10 + shipping.

FREE! - Or so cheap you'll think it's free: Misc. lift 'throw-away' stock parts that noone wants until you tell them you just threw it all away. (Springs, control arms, front brake hoses, etc...) Just cover shipping on this stuff or pick it up.

Parts are in Blacksburg / Roanoke Virginia area. Will meet if local and discount for "no shipping". Will ship to lower 48.

Everything removed from or purchased for 1990 XJ.

Re: R.E. Adj Trackbar & frame mount, budget lift shocks, blocks, flares, junque & debris

Dibs on the flairs. pm sent.

Giant Inventory Reduction Sale!

Shocks are in the "discount bin" now. Fronts aren't rebounding (pushing back up) like they should. In fact - they just lay there... kinda like your last prom date.
On the upside, just like that same prom date they'll help ride some of the bumps but won't give you that comfy experience you've been dreaming about. :D

What does this mean fer you? Like yer date - they're freebies if ya pick them up. Cost of shipping FedEx + $5.00 if ya don't.

Re: R.E. Adj Trackbar & frame mount, budget lift shocks, blocks, flares, junque & deb

Dibs. Interested in the track bar. What size lift is it for and do you have any pics.
Thanks

Re: R.E. Adj Trackbar & frame mount, budget lift shocks, blocks, flares, junque & deb

Lavacrawler said:
Dibs. Interested in the track bar. What size lift is it for and do you have any pics.
Thanks

Rubicon Express page - RE 1600 info is on there but it's good for +/- 6" of lift.:
http://www.rubiconexpress.com/dynamic/mainpage.asp?folderid=220

Sorry - I do try to go in order but thanks to a lot of window shopping there are no "dibs".... there is only CASH/Money Order.
First person who sends me their address for a shipping label & confirms the sale has "dibs".

Pics at:
http://www.lunghd.com/Parts_For_Sale_and_Wanted/Parts_For_Sale_and_Wanted.htm

Last edited:

What's left for sale: Shipped to yer door - lower 48 only.

NEW - TERAFLEX DPTY drop pitman arm NEW and still in box. $35 shipped.

Used - 2" lift blocks - no u-bolts, just the blocks. Generic auto-parts store brand. $15.00 shipped.

Used - YJ front fender flares (both sides. Black, scuffed but not bad unless you drive a 'purty boy' jeep. $22.00 shipped.

Parts are in Blacksburg / Roanoke Virginia area. Will meet if local and discount for "no shipping". Will ship to lower 48.

Everything removed from or purchased for 1990 XJ.

No window-shoppers, no "dibs" and no PayPal. Ya sends me yer address, ya sends me yer money order, I sends ya yer stuff.

Back