NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Events > Past NAXJA Events > PAST NAXJA EVENTS > WinterFest 2007
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

WinterFest 2007 February 23-25, 2007. Flat Nasty Off Road Park; Salem, MO

 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 8th, 2007, 16:29
85xjwoody's Avatar
85xjwoody 85xjwoody is offline
NAXJA Forum User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Little Suamico Wi.
Posts: 3,027
Parts swap at WF

Anybody have parts they want to offer to bring along to get rid of? I am starting to get a small collection in the garage and need some room so I will get a list of what I have to offer.
If there is something you need or have to offer post it up. I just might need it.

Kim
  #2  
Old January 8th, 2007, 18:20
Dano's Avatar
Dano Dano is offline
NAXJA Member #1269
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: St.Louis, MO
Posts: 349
Re: Parts swap at WF

xj 44 and D30 with lockright, see classifieds.
alos stock pre96 gas skid (metal for you dumbasses that think i would try to sell a plastic one)
  #3  
Old January 8th, 2007, 19:22
Rev Den Rev Den is offline
NAXJA Forum User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Plainfield, IL
Posts: 10,233
Re: Parts swap at WF

Stock D30 shafts, disconnect style.
Stock front steering
Stock front sway bar.

Any takers?

Rev
  #4  
Old January 8th, 2007, 20:26
RedHeep's Avatar
RedHeep RedHeep is offline
NAXJA #1499
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New London, OH
Posts: 8,702
Re: Parts swap at WF

Stock coil springs
2 sets stock leaf springs
Used Rusty's 3" springs coil/leaf pack
Dana 30/35 w/3.55's open/open
Stock front/rear bumpers
1 set (L/R) calipers and rotors
Complete 4.0 HO (needs rebuilt)
'91 intake/exhaust manifold
'94 injector rail with injectors
Stock draglink and tierod
4 31" high tec retreads on bridgestone cases (8,000 miles) w/spare

I've been collecting.
  #5  
Old January 9th, 2007, 07:45
seanR's Avatar
seanR seanR is offline
Want to puff on my pipe?
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 2958'28.9"N 9915'15.5"W
Posts: 11,866
Re: Parts swap at WF

I have two side rear windowS, complete with "go fast" stickers.
  #6  
Old January 10th, 2007, 04:38
scoobyxj's Avatar
scoobyxj scoobyxj is offline
NAXJA Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Coshocton, OH
Posts: 3,859
Re: Parts swap at WF

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHeep
Stock coil springs
2 sets stock leaf springs
Used Rusty's 3" springs coil/leaf pack
Dana 30/35 w/3.55's open/open
Stock front/rear bumpers
1 set (L/R) calipers and rotors
Complete 4.0 HO (needs rebuilt)
'91 intake/exhaust manifold
'94 injector rail with injectors
Stock draglink and tierod
4 31" high tec retreads on bridgestone cases (8,000 miles) w/spare

I've been collecting.
I might be interested in the spring packs if they don't sag real bad. I need a set of cheep 3' springs to hold me over 'till I can go 4.5" BDS.

Prepmech, If you're still offering those flairs bring them I'll take them off your hands if you're still giving them away.


I have
1: Foglights stock
2: fenderflairs stock (Partroit Blue)
3: seats front (w/o adj. head rest), and rear (both pieces) in V/G condition (could use a cleaning though)
4: K&N air filter for the stock air box ( comes with cleaning/oiling kit)
5: 97+ keyless entry (module with two matching fobs)
6: Depending if I don't use them I may have some Procomp driving lights 2 55W driving, 2 55W flood (both 6' round) 2 100W driving 4x6 (used very little)

Let me know if you're interested 'cause I'm not bringing any of it if no one wants any of it.
__________________

Last edited by scoobyxj; January 10th, 2007 at 04:52.
  #7  
Old January 10th, 2007, 13:41
rokclimbertx's Avatar
rokclimbertx rokclimbertx is offline
NAXJA Member #1267
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Gainesville, TX
Posts: 501
Re: Parts swap at WF

Scooby.... what color are those seats?


swap meet stuff:
warn transformer grill guard & winch mount
TJ fender flares (front, grey)
  #8  
Old January 10th, 2007, 19:54
RedHeep's Avatar
RedHeep RedHeep is offline
NAXJA #1499
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New London, OH
Posts: 8,702
Re: Parts swap at WF

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyxj
I might be interested in the spring packs if they don't sag real bad. I need a set of cheep 3' springs to hold me over 'till I can go 4.5" BDS.

Prepmech, If you're still offering those flairs bring them I'll take them off your hands if you're still giving them away.


I have
1: Foglights stock
2: fenderflairs stock (Partroit Blue)
3: seats front (w/o adj. head rest), and rear (both pieces) in V/G condition (could use a cleaning though)
4: K&N air filter for the stock air box ( comes with cleaning/oiling kit)
5: 97+ keyless entry (module with two matching fobs)
6: Depending if I don't use them I may have some Procomp driving lights 2 55W driving, 2 55W flood (both 6' round) 2 100W driving 4x6 (used very little)

Let me know if you're interested 'cause I'm not bringing any of it if no one wants any of it.
I don't think they sag much, they are 3 years old or so. I can take measurements if you want. Don't know how much they're worth.
  #9  
Old January 11th, 2007, 04:57
scoobyxj's Avatar
scoobyxj scoobyxj is offline
NAXJA Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Coshocton, OH
Posts: 3,859
Re: Parts swap at WF

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokclimbertx
Scooby.... what color are those seats?


swap meet stuff:
warn transformer grill guard & winch mount
TJ fender flares (front, grey)






The indentation is just where the cushon was laying on the latch for the bottom part. Oh' and the sliders come with them. Might be willing to trade you for the Warn setup.
__________________

Last edited by scoobyxj; January 11th, 2007 at 05:03.
  #10  
Old January 11th, 2007, 05:05
scoobyxj's Avatar
scoobyxj scoobyxj is offline
NAXJA Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Coshocton, OH
Posts: 3,859
Re: Parts swap at WF

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHeep
I don't think they sag much, they are 3 years old or so. I can take measurements if you want. Don't know how much they're worth.
What would you say to a bill?
__________________
  #11  
Old January 11th, 2007, 12:14
rokclimbertx's Avatar
rokclimbertx rokclimbertx is offline
NAXJA Member #1267
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Gainesville, TX
Posts: 501
Re: Parts swap at WF

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyxj
The indentation is just where the cushon was laying on the latch for the bottom part. Oh' and the sliders come with them. Might be willing to trade you for the Warn setup.

i'll definately bring it with me then... i think i have a picture somewhere of when it was on the jeep i;ll post soon as i find it...
  #12  
Old January 11th, 2007, 12:21
rokclimbertx's Avatar
rokclimbertx rokclimbertx is offline
NAXJA Member #1267
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Gainesville, TX
Posts: 501
Re: Parts swap at WF



there ya go... finally gave me a reason to sign up at photobucket...
  #13  
Old January 11th, 2007, 13:45
87manche's Avatar
87manche 87manche is offline
NAXJA Forum User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 15,385
Re: Parts swap at WF

Hey Mark,
You still want that trans and t-case back?
I've also got:
Stock Mj springs
MJ rollpan
A complete MJ D35 with 3.55 gears
a bunch of brake parts
a set of stock steelies (5)
a set of stock MJ flares with all the hardware
  #14  
Old January 11th, 2007, 15:10
RedHeep's Avatar
RedHeep RedHeep is offline
NAXJA #1499
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New London, OH
Posts: 8,702
Re: Parts swap at WF

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyxj
What would you say to a bill?

Deal.
  #15  
Old January 11th, 2007, 17:36
sgtmack's Avatar
sgtmack sgtmack is offline
NAXJA Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 558
Re: Parts swap at WF

I have a front Draw-tite front hitch and detachable winch mount I could bring.
__________________
"If there must be trouble, let be in my day, that my child may have peace"
Thomas Paine
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'93+ to '90 Parts Swap canadian_xj OEM Tech Discussion 5 December 24th, 2006 06:40
need 231 parts for swap jephs422 Wanted: Private Party Only 2 February 27th, 2005 16:32
231 to 242 swap parts Nihil OEM Tech Discussion 2 February 4th, 2004 08:29
231 to 242 swap parts Nihil Modified Tech Discussion 0 February 1st, 2004 09:04
Swap parts from 99 to 92 xj?? justin d zaharko OEM Tech Discussion 3 August 10th, 2003 13:48


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
NAXJA and NAXJA logo's Copyright NAXJA. All content/images Copyright NAXJA 1999-2014