• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train...

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
I need a parts train from San Diego up here to the high desert. I have 2 axles that I need to be picked up. I would be willing to pay for gas, depending on how much you will need for the gas. I know it's pretty expensive...lol I have no way to go down there and get them. but I am in real need of both the axles, and it is a great deal. So please let me know if anyone can pick them up..

if you still need them transported i will be heading down to SD tomorrow and coming back up this way thursday morning. I will be running my 3/4 ton truck down that way and back so 2 axles is no problem. Let me know if you still need the transport.

if you still need them transported i will be heading down to SD tomorrow and coming back up this way thursday morning. I will be running my 3/4 ton truck down that way and back so 2 axles is no problem. Let me know if you still need the transport.

Willy, if you can get them to murietta to RynoXJ then I can pick them up and cart them up the hill.

He only lives 10 minutes from me.

Leep

Axle ended up being a lp30, I need/want a high pinion, sorry about that, but I will not be needing a parts train anymore, thanks though!

no worries. I might have a line on an HP 30 if your interested. Let me know and i can scrounge one up for you and swing it out your way.

Back