• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train for johnnie walker..

tone

NAXJA Forum User
Got some parts for Johnnie walker from davew in UT on a parts train, any way we can train these his way? I'm going to LAX tonight at 8pm anyone around there?

Oh and it's in a plastic grocery bag so it isn't big or greasey idk what it is tbh, some kinda bracket...?

Long beach is NOT on the way from the desert.

I wouldn't mind but I just heard there is a "sig" alert over by cabazon the freeway is a parking lot... So as of now it's not lookin to good for me stopping anywhere. Do you know where exactly in riverside?

Her mom is going with me now so the train is starting to look grim... I'll bring em though if someone wants to meet at lax? I'm not holding my breath though.

That's why I said I didn't know IF it was on the way. Besides, he's going to LAX, which is near Long Beach. Just trying to help out...
I understand, and I appreciate the help. Just thought I would let you know its on the other side (=

If you can get it to me (San Diego by Weds 6/9 pm, or Carlsbad or somewhere right off the NB 5/405/101 by Thurs 6/10 afternoon), I can get it to Santa Barbara Thurs night when I go up to pack my son's crap & bring him home from college.

Jeremy/Johnnie Walker's already supposed to meet up with me or my son for us to get a header panel headed south for Hellbent.

If you can get it to me (San Diego by Weds 6/9 pm, or Carlsbad or somewhere right off the NB 5/405/101 by Thurs 6/10 afternoon), I can get it to Santa Barbara Thurs night when I go up to pack my son's crap & bring him home from college.

Jeremy/Johnnie Walker's already supposed to meet up with me or my son for us to get a header panel headed south for Hellbent.
Carol, I tried contacting your son a couple of times and he never replied back..

He texted me last weekend while I was at the ORAF500, wondering what a header panel was and why he needed one (since the text said "I have that header panel for you")... I'd forgotten to warn him you'd be contacting him. I'll nag him to get in touch with you, unless you just want to meet Thurs night or Friday a.m. 6/10-6/11 at UCSB?

I told him that you were the one who asked me to get in contact with him.. Damn kids!

Hahhah... yeah, he knew that, but misunderstood the text, thinking I'd told you to get the header panel for him (for his Honda CRV), and was confused as to what it was, and why he'd need it.

Back