• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fuel line, what are you running

4x4JeePmaNthINg

NAXJA Forum User
looking for what anyone has done, if youve replaced the fuel line under the fire wall/floor pan hump. its plastic coated and does a z looking bend in that spot, just below a bracket it hooks to.

Its awfully close to my 3rd link upper arm and Im curious if theres some better options i can look at rerouting it with. Is something like a braided section a possibility or will this not be conducive to fuel pressure?

thanks

There is no reason why you couldn't do braided hose. I've replaced my hose that goes from the fuel rail to the frame connection in front and I just did the one from the fuel pump to the frame in the rear.
P1080615_zpsxhifpl4l.jpg

P1080771.JPG

There is no reason why you couldn't do braided hose. I've replaced my hose that goes from the fuel rail to the frame connection in front and I just did the one from the fuel pump to the frame in the rear.
P1080615_zpsxhifpl4l.jpg

P1080771.JPG
Do you have a picture of the lower front connection? You seem to have something I can reference.

What size line is that?

No pic of that, but if I was to re-do it I would make one solid piece of line from front to rear. The line is #6 and the special o-ring fuel couplings are from Russell.

Back