• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leaders Needed!

I have experience on Moab Rim (just up to the Rim....never run the full EJS route before). I haven't run Behind the Rocks for at least 8-9 years. How many people are on the trail?

No way of knowing how many will be making a particular run until folks sign up at the event. May I put you down to lead one of these runs?

No way of knowing how many will be making a particular run until folks sign up at the event. May I put you down to lead one of these runs?

As long as folks know I'll take them to the overlook on Moab Rim (not that we can't go up the trail the rest of the way, I've just never been up there). If we don't have a lot of folks for Behind the Rocks, I'm sure we can find something similar to do?

I arrive on Wed sometime and am planning to leave later on Sat. I haven't secured accommodations yet and am working on that

Thanks very much, mbryson! I'll put you down to lead Moab Rim and will leave the details of the route to your discretion.

Please pm me your phone number in case I need to reach you in Moab. And please make a note of mine in case you need to reach me: 5six2 6seven6 77ohtwo.

Another of our volunteers has unfortunately had to change his plans, which puts us down one trail leader. As it stands right now, it looks as if we have all trails covered except Flat Iron Mesa on Friday and Behind the Rocks on Saturday.

Somebody PLEASE help us out by leading one of these runs!

Back