• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

STOLEN ALERT- San Diego Area

Lady XJ

NAXJA Forum User
RobertsStolenJeep.jpg

Hello everyone,

A member of my group has his Jeep stolen from his college on Tuesday, I am including a photo of it along with the description he sent me. PLEASE be on the look out for it, it may have been dumped/left somewhere by now:(

Thank you!
~Jordan~

It was stolen between 5:30pm and 9pm from one of the Grossmont College parking lots on Tuesday night. The license plate number is 5GYT941 if that helps, but im sure that has been removed. It had 35" MTR's on blsck Rock Crawler rims, with a full size spare on back, on a wilderness bumper. The bumper has gas can holders on both sides of the spare, the one on the passenger side is a swing away. There's a red highlift jack on the passenger side too. There's a poison spyder gas tank skid and poison spider rock rails on the sides. There's a Teraflex sticker in the rear window, which is hard to see because of the tint. There is a tire cover on the spare with one of the jeep club logos. the front bumper is stock and has a sticker from last years TDS event. The color is Khaki, and it has a black hard top on.it has a 5.5" rubicon express long arm kit, and tri-link suspension on the rear. the drivers side rear was welded where the arm attached. on the front there's no plate, and has a skid row skid plate for the motor, and a kilby skid for the steering box. front axles are superior and have the anodized red axel seals. I have huge steel pumkin covers, which are black. Thank you, I hope this helps. My number is 619-672-9305. i hope this helps, and thank you for your help.

Robert
100_0604-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear, ill be on the look out. Im always down at USD.

I'm down here so I'll keep an eye out. Hopefully it hasn't gone south yet...

Uh,, there is a very similar one in the Coronado Cays neighborhood in Coronado. I don't know the streetname, but it's a lifted gray Rubicon with bumper and gas tank and highlift etc. It is always parked on the end of a street (sorry, don't know the name), but it might be worth checking out.

That being said, I doubt most people that live in Coronado Cays need to steal a car.

Hope this helps
Chris

Is there any chance you can get the plate number or a phone pic of it?

Thank you!

ckh550 said:
Uh,, there is a very similar one in the Coronado Cays neighborhood in Coronado. I don't know the streetname, but it's a lifted gray Rubicon with bumper and gas tank and highlift etc. It is always parked on the end of a street (sorry, don't know the name), but it might be worth checking out.

That being said, I doubt most people that live in Coronado Cays need to steal a car.

Hope this helps
Chris

I'll be out of town until Friday, sorry. I'll try when I get back. If you're looking for the stret, I'll try to give directions.

Go into Coronado Cays neighborhood off the silver strand highway. Take a right, go to the first intersection. Take a left at the intersection (fire station on your right). Take the first right street, the TJ is usually parked right there.
Sorry I don't know any street names, that's the best directions I can give.

Hope this helps and maybe it's yours?

Chris

Back