• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

? Aux Lights ?

Fonzie14

NAXJA Forum User
I am having a hard time deciding on Aux Lights for my ARB. I want something that really bright but will fit on the lower tabs on the bull bar. I used to have Hella Ralley 4000s but they dont fit. I would like to get new lights comparable to those. Here is what ive found so far.... PIAA 540, IPF 800/900, PIAA 525.... thats about it, any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-fonz

"Bright" covers a lot of territory. What type of lights are you looking for -- driving lights, fog lights, or off-road lights?

HID! But I think the non HID hellas can be upgarded to HID later if you do not have the cash now.

I run the IPF JOI's w/ the driving lamp and fog lamp combined in one nice package.....pretty nice set of lights. They are brighter and better than any Hella set or KC set i have owned. Cant beat the 2 in 1 combo of switching to fog only, driving only, or driving and fog together. They are a lil $$$ but they dont seem to offend oncoming traffic nearly as much as Hellas ive owned. Now if your talking balls out for trail only..... Id get those huge Lightforce 12" dia units.....but you said you needed compact.

Chewy

Back