• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Edge Products Trail Jammer Performance kit

Module + Intake + TB....1k

Ummmmmmmmm, no man. I dont often try to change peoples minds, but seriously. That is insane. Do some searching the forums (jeepsunlimited.com too) and youll find muuuuuch more cost effective bang for the buck parts.

it is quit a bit, thats why i dont have one on my jeep, but i have the hot edge/juice on my 02lb7 chevy duramax, and it netted me 360rwhp and 760 rwtq on level 3, and if the allison could hold more it would have made over 1k rwtq. I also dropped my 1/4 times by over 3 seconds and am now in the 14's with 37 swampers and stock gearing, they work real well but it is a diesel, i am interested in knowing if it has somwhat similar gains for the 4.0...........

Damn.
You could do a lot more with $970 than gain 11hp.
Search places like jeepin.com and JU and obviously naxja and you'll find you can do a lot with a $1000.

I dont think you'll find the same gains that you did with your diesel, mainly because it says that it'll give a 2 second gain in 1/4 mile times, but usually things like that arent really that accurate and you'll probly be lucky to gain a second.

Last edited:
wvredxj said:
it is quit a bit, thats why i dont have one on my jeep, but i have the hot edge/juice on my 02lb7 chevy duramax, and it netted me 360rwhp and 760 rwtq on level 3, and if the allison could hold more it would have made over 1k rwtq. I also dropped my 1/4 times by over 3 seconds and am now in the 14's with 37 swampers and stock gearing, they work real well but it is a diesel, i am interested in knowing if it has somwhat similar gains for the 4.0...........

Sounds like a nice truck man!

But no, you wont see even close to those kind of gains on a 4.0

Back