• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tomken Rocker guards

Moto

NAXJA Member #576
whats everyone think of the Tomken Rocker Guards? I need a set of rocker guards and was leaning towards the rocky road ones, but then everyone started saying that rocky road has been giving them bad service lately so I figured that I should shop around. Any Ideas?

yeah that is what I was worried about, everyone that I have known that has had tomken stuff kinda thought that it sucked with the exception of the gas tank skid plate. I want to make my own rocker guards it looks so damn simple, it is really all just a matter of time, and my abilty and desire to stay late at work knowing that I have a crap load of homework waiting for me when I get home at 11 at night.

I think the Tomken would be a good choice. They can also be use as a jacking point. Plus they have a clean look! I would go with them!

of course.....I think they look like they belong there stock, and they can hold up fine for hi-lifting, but if you REALLY hit them, the guards hold up, but the mounting doesn't allow your rocker to hold up. Now, THAT, is why they suck. _nicko_

Back