• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

On Board Air Compressor Mil Spec compressor 12V

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I bought a Jeep with this on it. It is a Currie Enterprises Thomas unit that is one of the only Mil Spec units Ever avail for OBA. Originally this thing cost more then some/most Cherokees these days.

Removing it this weekend.

Works great. Just going to a known system that I like and am familiar with and locates the compressor completely out of the way.

150$

Here are the specs.
http://www.grainger.com/product/THOMAS-Piston-Air-Compressor-2KFU8?s_pp=false&picUrl=//static.grainger.com/rp/s/is/image/Grainger/2KFU8_AS01?$smthumb$

2KFU8_AS01

What is the known system that gets the compressor completely out of the way?

What is the known system that gets the compressor completely out of the way?

I like the arb CKMA under the booster on a TJ. If you havent installed one or even have a TJ you might not know of the whole layout and install. It uses a space that is not used for anything other then ABS on a few TJ's and is hard to use for anything else other than a compressor.

Still avail to the first with cash in hard at my door. After today about 7pm I will be home mostly everyday till the 5th, working on replacing everything (literally) but motor and trans on the TJ.

I can take a picture later today if I remember, before heading out for family obligations. Its just like the picture and I will even throw in the small manifold type setup on it. I will post it up here if I can from my phone. Other wise email me for the picture. I know I can email. [email protected]

20141225_121336.jpg

Picture..

I would love to get that unit, but showing up on your doorstep is a challenging option.

If you decide you are willing to ship put me at the front of the line, provided no one else beat me to that spot.

Sold...

Back