• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Re: Re: Important

I wheeled scenic 1 out of 5 days due to my track bar mount. You have HIDs which serve as much purpose as LEDs
You did? You didn't wheel after I got there. I meant real trails. I got HID's side I narrowed my front end 9 inches and cut my headlight buckets out. I had to put something up front.

You could have gotten some lights from harbor freight for a quarter of the price that would have been just as shitty as my stock headlights. I don't have to do the most extreme trails everyday to have a good time. Kingdom come was awesome and I'm glad I got to see those views. I'll probably do it next year too if i don't go to CO instead. I'm not sure how comparable my 35"s will be to tons and 40"s but if your jeep is ready I'll try whatever as long as my brackets are welded up by then.

You could have gotten some lights from harbor freight for a quarter of the price that would have been just as shitty as my stock headlights. I don't have to do the most extreme trails everyday to have a good time. Kingdom come was awesome and I'm glad I got to see those views. I'll probably do it next year too if i don't go to CO instead. I'm not sure how comparable my 35"s will be to tons and 40"s but if your jeep is ready I'll try whatever as long as my brackets are welded up by then.
Good point. I don't really need them. I think I will take them off completely. Man what happened to you? You used to wheel.

Lol that track bar bracket made me nervous. Last thing I need is more people complaining about my jeep breaking on mason jar again haha. Rush will be fun though. No effs will be given there

Lol that track bar bracket made me nervous. Last thing I need is more people complaining about my jeep breaking on mason jar again haha. Rush will be fun though. No effs will be given there
That's true lol. Rush will be tits, I can't wait!

If any of you Wisconsin peeps make it over to the airshow in Oshkosh this year, you might see an ugly fat guy in a flight suit with a couple of V22's. I bet he can get you a good tour.

nice. i usually try to get there every year.

My company will have a table in one of the tents or buildings or something... can't tell you what will be on display (it's a surprise) but you should check it out.

Sadly I won't be there :( was hoping I could wangle myself a free ride out there but apparently us engineers need to be engineering stuff for the plane/car or something, not going to airplane shows?

Compared to my light bar...

y2amymuj.jpg

These are huge!

It's funny that the pair of those is comparable to a 30" bar.

Flo gonna be brighter :)

So not only are management, engineering and manufacturing support in a pissing match over my machine now the toolmakers are involved......seriously people? Not my fault someone bought machines that have expensive tooling, are hard to work on and are just finicky. Get your heads out of your asses and get shit done.....I'm ready to go wheeling again!

So not only are management, engineering and manufacturing support in a pissing match over my machine now the toolmakers are involved......seriously people? Not my fault someone bought machines that have expensive tooling, are hard to work on and are just finicky. Get your heads out of your asses and get shit done.....I'm ready to go wheeling again!

Welcome to my life.

chetta 'at least it's not your downtime...but I still love my job' cheez

Welcome to my life.

chetta 'at least it's not your downtime...but I still love my job' cheez

I told my engineer they need to have a battle royal to hash that shit out! He laughed! His boss is being a douche, he's not a bad engineer at all.

Back