• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

the Michelin recall i was thinking of is different. i couldn't remember which one it was but i knew it was a LTX. the one ford is sending letters out for is a LTX M/S LT225/75/16 with the DOT#'s B3JH AKEX 0210-2512

But it looks like you guys found info on the Michelin site already.

the Michelin recall i was thinking of is different. i couldn't remember which one it was but i knew it was a LTX. the one ford is sending letters out for is a LTX M/S LT225/75/16 with the DOT#'s B3JH AKEX 0210-2512

But it looks like you guys found info on the Michelin site already.

That is the same tire that was on my RV...

I replaced them because they were dry rotting. Tread was still good.

I kept the old tires...

Can you run my VIN to see if it comes up? My address is probably not on file with Ford on this one.

mac 'need to check some DOT #'s' gyvr

I did not like my LTX ms. The hankooks I have now crap all over them and they were $50 cheaper a tire

I am now a Hankook fanboy.

if the MJ hadn't needed tires in TN it would have gotten ATMs just like the XJ.

The falkens are alright, but they love to pick up rocks. I don't think they'll be as magical in the snow based on the wet performance, but they'll do OK. Of course I may not have to drive it in the winter, be nice to keep pretty ricky away from road salt.

Looks like I either goofed or one of the preload shims fell out when I worked on the 8.8... Doesn't appear to have any visible damage to ring and pinion or bearings and no metal in fluid.

I have to work the rest of today and tomorrow so Friday I'll pull it out and do it over...

Smash Hole FTW again! Bad ass rock lights and some night vision for Flo!

by4esu2y.jpg

WIRELESS BABY!

a8ybety4.jpg

found a really good yard today...i'm going to make a jy thread. feel free to let me know if you need anything. i have a lot of free time in august and need some jeep monies :)

Back