• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

Still have them. Have him pm me to coordinate.

Sorry JW won't be in pismo.

Go ahead and pass them on to someone else. But thanks anyway. I have a *thing* about my spare tire matching the other four. Not to the level of OCD, though. :-D

Ring and pinion gears. 4.10's from a 2006 LJ Rubicon Dana 44.
40,000 miles on them, in excellent condition.
Want them to go to a needy home....I'm in the San Fernando Valley.
But I go to San Diego fairly often.

I will be going up to pismo at the end of the month and can bring these with me.

PM coming your way

I sent you a text. We are good to go, just call/text when you want to come get them.

Hey JW, these going to collect dust under the beer pong table with the ubolts and plates? :eeks1:

So who wants a lube locker gasket for a D35? It is only a 6 months old. I put it on and then took the cover off twice so it should have lots of life left in it. Freaking love these things. Is a good old fashioned Tijuana wristy a fair price? I'll close my eyes.

In Lake Elsinore for pick up.

I could use that . . . until I upgrade to a stouter axel. Too bad you're way out in Lake Elsinore. And the wristy would also be a deal breaker.

Stock tie rod, drag link. Just found this in my garage... dunno what condition the TRE's are in... I have no use for this (went with heims a while back)

33x12.5x15 dynopro mt good for a spare. Not cracked but like 2% tread left on it. LoL

Rear hatch from a late 80's. 2stix was kind enough to give me this when I broke my back window and hatch and instead of swapping the whole hatch I just replaced the window and repaired the fiberglass. This hatch does not have the interior trim on it and the glass is gone. The window gasket is still useable and it has the washer and wiper parts. Pick up in Temecula or I can try to train it. It is white.

I could use that . . . until I upgrade to a stouter axel. Too bad you're way out in Lake Elsinore. And the wristy would also be a deal breaker.

Where in LA? I'm going to Altadena sometime in the coming week. No wristy necessary you big party pooper.

Yes, I do. My passenger side is going to go out any day now. It takes like 30 seconds to roll up.

It's yours.

I'll be in WLA Monday if that's any help. I'm also really hoping to make the Swamp Lake trip in August. So if your going, I can bring it to you there.

We'll figure it out.

I'll take these, try to meet up in San Diego if available

Damn, I wish I'd a seen these sooner!
If chip doesn't grab these I'd love to have em

Scott, I screwed up.

I had a mechanic replace a window regulator a couple of years ago. The new regulator came with a motor, but since the old motor worked perfectly well I told the guy that I wanted it and he gave the old regulator to me in the box that the new one had come in. I just pulled it out of the box to remove the motor for you and discovered that there is no motor in the box: the mechanic must have kept it, or perhaps there was a "core charge" that I was unaware of that applied only to the motor. In any event, I thought I had a motor but it turns out that I don't. Sorry about that.

Scott, I screwed up.

I had a mechanic replace a window regulator a couple of years ago. The new regulator came with a motor, but since the old motor worked perfectly well I told the guy that I wanted it and he gave the old regulator to me in the box that the new one had come in. I just pulled it out of the box to remove the motor for you and discovered that there is no motor in the box: the mechanic must have kept it, or perhaps there was a "core charge" that I was unaware of that applied only to the motor. In any event, I thought I had a motor but it turns out that I don't. Sorry about that.

No worries.

Homemade Rock Rails. 2" box steel with 2 side legs on each that were cut for removal. Black. Come get em or they are going in the trash. First come, first serve. Do not ask for pic's. I am not on Naxja much so text me at 714-598-9944. Fullerton.

Back