• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BIG BEND?

xjintx

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody interested in a BB trip? I'm planning on the week before Christmas and New Years. It's a bit cool there then but the crowds are small so the remote sites are usually available for camping. If possible I may spend a day or two at The BB state park too.... heck even exclusively at the state park.

Do you mean the week between?

That does sound very interesting. I would need to see if I can get off work.

I'd love to go but I don't think my xj could even make it that far.

Finally back :) man the snow ice and COLD made it a memorable trip ;) Actually was still pretty fun. After first night of COLD a lot if not all tent campers left the area leaving just RV's and they do not go out to the remote areas. As many times as I've been I always seem to really enjoy it and find something new. Forgot our passports so could not go to Bos Quitos... you did not need them before :( I am already planning on going again in the late spring for better hiking weather.

OK, just a few teaser pics to motivate you all to come in a trip this spring when maybe the tent camping is not so COLD!!!

Susan was a trooper. We slept in a tent and it was COLD! I do think she'd make me take the RV if we went when it was this cold again ;)

Back