• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Potential upcoming runs

blenny

RRC President
At RoM and in the forum there has been some talk of upcoming runs, lets see if we can get something on "paper". I know Roger is doing the beach clean up on the 18th, but I was thinking a Surfside beach run on the first weekend in May could be fun.
I also want to check out http://www.texasoffroadranch.com/ in Huntsville maybe April 25.
Then in the dead heat of summer Hidden Falls in June, just not the weekend of the 19th.

Ideas, thoughts?

I'm up for any new places... never been to Huntsville park. You Dallas peeps I've also wanted to do Bridgeport but maybe a weekend I can camp?

May 14th to 16th I'm doing the jeep Jamboree in Palo Duro Canyon :)

These are my free weekends:
May 9-10, 16-17, 23-24
June 20-21

I would love to hit up Hidden Falls on of those weekends

Who would come down to Surfside the weekend of May 9th? Saturday is the Surfside fire department bbq fundraiser, so I would be tied up the morning and early afternoon, but open for the later afternoon and camp fire.

Who would do Hidden Falls on June 20th?

I have a few weddings to go to in May, I need to check the dates.

I am up for Hidden Falls in June though. I'll hopefully have the AC fixed in the Jeep by then...

That nice man on the trials bike tried to give you some airflow.

I'm down for Hidden Falls for June 19-21.

Back