• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

242 front output yoke

xj-grin

NAXJA Member #1096
So I completed my swap, thinking I would just run in rear wheel drive until I got the front yoke that my 242 was missing -- I didn't realize the front yoke was also a seal, so now I'm stuck with a non-op vehicle until I can pick one up. Anyone got a front output yoke for a 242 (231 is different) lying arond they want to get rid of? PM here or email to [email protected] TIA (in colorado if possible!)

I have a case you can scrounge one from as long as you replace it later. I'm in Loveland, don't know where you are. If you are Greeley, I can take it tomorrow morning. I will be hitting FC mid afternoon.

Tom Houston
970-690-6270 cell

Thanks Tom, I'm writing this from work, so everything went together fine, and I really appreciate your helping me out. FYI, after 3 years of lurking here for free, I submitted my membership app today -- there are no better jeepers out there.

also BTT--- I still need a 242 front output yoke to get back to Tom! Anyone who has one, email me at [email protected] or PM here. TIA

Back