• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Campout: 8/27 - 8/28

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I kinda feel weird posting a run, yet I don't have a Jeep to wheel. :wierd:

Who:
All are welcome, member or not.
What:
This is an all weekend camp out. Wheel during the day, enjoy the circle around the camp fire at night.
When: Main days are Saturday the 27, and Sunday the 28th. I'm sure some will start to arrive Friday to claim their sites.
Where:
Camping/Staging will be done at Browns Camp. From Highway 6, just follow the signs into the Campground along Beaver Dam Rd. There's a good amount of camp sites available, but they fill up fast. We usually try to get sites #7, #8, #9 (on the corner).
Fees: Browns Camp charges a fee per night. $10 per night, plus $2 per extra vehicle. Share a spot with someone and split the cost!
Game plan: No game plan, we're winging it! :D

Post up if your in, and what your plan is.

TSF is a blast to wheel when it's wet, but it's even more fun when it's dry. :cool:
IMG_0007.jpg

the plan is to come out friday

Ill be there Friday night. (shooting for around 10-11)

Same here

Anyone bringing dogs ?

Hot or 4 legged? I will have two 4 legged floppy eared turd herders with me.

NwScott was making fun of me! So I had to change my signature from the Tapatalk provided one to. I love my iPad and PC's suck the black pickle! (black pickle quote from Adam Sandler)

that sucks dude.

i have a feeling that this is going to be one of "those trips" that you hear about and hear quotes from, for years....

I wanna see a Crushers run happen this trip. We've put it off too long. I missed my chance, but I'll gladly spot this trip.

Upper Loop, and then exit through the Lower.

Maybe I can convince that new guy "mojojojo" to do it. :D

We've only had a few NWC guys run it over the years.

IMG_0080.jpg

I wanna see a Crushers run happen this trip. We've put it off too long. I missed my chance, but I'll gladly spot this trip.

Upper Loop, and then exit through the Lower.

Maybe I can convince that new guy "mojojojo" to do it. :D

We've only had a few NWC guys run it over the years.

IMG_0080.jpg

If someone brings a trailer (just in case) I'll run it ! I'm ready !

Back