• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7th annual Turkey day run!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally understand about having a drink and having fun. I didn't say they couldn't do it. That's just why I'm not around with my kids. Sorry for screwing up this thread. That was not my intent.

I totally understand about having a drink and having fun. I didn't say they couldn't do it. That's just why I'm not around with my kids. Sorry for screwing up this thread. That was not my intent.

So you are making a big fuss about something you have never been there to see for your self...

Good deal...

Yea that's one I'll never forget.

That's one I will never remember, but my liver, kidneys well hell my whole body will never forget, of forgive me for either for that matter.

Threads not screwed up its interesting, I dont have kids, but I sure wouldn't let them hang out with these nut jobs, well me either for that matter.:D

Last edited:
So you are making a big fuss about something you have never been there to see for your self...

Good deal...

I'm not the one making a Fu**ing big fuss out of it you dumb a**. You started this shi*. I'm just trying to finish it but you wont leave it alone. I think Bronze got it wrong your the pu*** behind the key board. Okay I'm done. Mods start the deleting. :banghead:

I'm not the one making a Fu**ing big fuss out of it you dumb a**. You started this shi*. I'm just trying to finish it but you wont leave it alone. I think Bronze got it wrong your the pu*** behind the key board. Okay I'm done. Mods start the deleting. :banghead:

You NEED to chill out..

Thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back