• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Thanksgiving Run

So we hit up Air Plain hill, Cedar tree, Hogs back and a few others to name a few. I looked for the NAXJA guys at Browns camp, Lyda camp with little luck, Browns was closed for the winter, we also kept calling out on channel 4 and 5 with no luck. Ended up leaving around 2, we had a full circle clip work its way loose on his Dana 44. I was heading home and ran into Dave (Glue and Tape) on 6 so I turned around and stalked him. He stopped for some target practice at the gun range. Thats when he told me everyone was at Horse shoe camp, that would have been good info to have. I decided to head home regaurdless, I was in a vehicle that isnt set up to tackle seriouse trails yet.

Hope you bastards are having fun :)

So we hit up Air Plain hill, Cedar tree, Hogs back and a few others to name a few. I looked for the NAXJA guys at Browns camp, Lyda camp with little luck, Browns was closed for the winter, we also kept calling out on channel 4 and 5 with no luck. Ended up leaving around 2, we had a full circle clip work its way loose on his Dana 44. I was heading home and ran into Dave (Glue and Tape) on 6 so I turned around and stalked him. He stopped for some target practice at the gun range. Thats when he told me everyone was at Horse shoe camp, that would have been good info to have. I decided to head home regaurdless, I was in a vehicle that isnt set up to tackle seriouse trails yet.

Hope you bastards are having fun :)

Hey homie you need to refer back to post #1 for the fine details.

Camping: We will shoot for Horse Camp. It has worked out great in the past.

Dave

Yeah, I already went back to the original post and found that info, I just thought I smelled bad or something. But as it turns out it was my fault. We figured we would catch them some where on the trail and we never did.

Yeah I had fun any how, with 1 toyota and one mean ass Pathfinder we made it threw several trails pretty quick. If we would have been with the club it probably would have taken a little longer. On the posative side I now know my way around TSF a little better. :) Just goes to show you ya need to read all the posts.

Last edited:
Yeah I had fun any how, with 1 toyota and one mean ass Pathfinder we made it threw several trails pretty quick. If we would have been with the club it probably would have taken a little longer. On the posative side I now know my way around TSF a little better. :) Just goes to show you ya need to read all the posts.

hey ive wheeled with those guys....

Back