• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

12th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 23, 2019

476d617eff27064d99330f03aac514da.jpg

This was our haul from the auburn meetup to add to the mix!

Donated it the other day
f37ba20dec4d158e5bc6c50666d4160b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WOW - I see some shinny new Blue paint on one of those rigs, causing reflective glare

This past week with my work we did a volunteer afternoon at the San Jose toys for tots drop off location at the joint Navy/Marine base, it was a fun afternoon and great to see things full circle!

Of note for next year, there were LOTS of toys for the 3-5 year olds, many for the 6-9 year olds but the age ranges that was the hardest to pack for was the 0-3, 10-12 and the 13-15 as there weren’t many donations for these age ranges.. perhaps we can keep that in mind for next years donations! To fill the most toy requests possible we were trying to stretch some of the toys for the mid age ranges lower and higher, respectively.

Also of note, there were a few cool remote control Jeeps we came across so I was sure to spread them equally across the boys and girls sections.

760f82b95278f09bfb1a253407ac99af.jpg

Back