• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter's 3rd Annual Holiday Toy Drive, November 20, 2010

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Sierra Chapter's 3rd Annual Holiday Toy Drive, November 20, 2010

ToyDrive2010.jpg

Christmas is right around the corner. Time for the Sierra Chapter's 3rd Annual Holiday Toy Drive. Same format as last year with get togethers at Prairie City in Rancho Cordova, and at Hollister Hills in Hollister. Check this thread for more details regarding meet up time and locations in the parks once the date gets closer.

Everyone is invited regardless of the type of vehicle you drive.

Participants are asked to bring a NEW unwrapped toy worth at least $5 suitable for a young boy or girl. All toys collected will be donated to the Marine Corps Toys for Tots program in Early December.

Once you donate your toy, hang around and meet some of your fellow NAXJA members and have some fun in your your rig.

We had a great turnout the last 2 years, here are the links from the previous runs:

2008: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=965126
2009: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1008545

Hope to see you all once again for what I feel is a great cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
i will be at PC of course...thinking we could make a BBQ/M&G out of it, my pops would love to come out and fire up his beast.

Hopefully I'll have some money to spare and some time off.

I had fun last year, will be looking foward to it again.

Maybe this year we can make it "Hot Pink" NAXJA shirt day . . .
IMGP5022.jpg

Actually I don't own that shirt anymore. It was stolen first by my girlfriend, who had it stolen by her sister, and then her other sister stole it from her. Sadly last time it was seem it had hair dye and wax all over it.

Thankfully I will never have to wear it again. :sunshine:

Is that a stock Jeep in the banner? Needs a lift, say, in the 5.5" range.

That's the Jeep from the Sierra Chapter Logo, I think it was Jes's or Bryan C.'s rig from 2001 or 2002 (maybe someone can correct me). It is on 33 MT/R's and is the same one as on the Sierra Chapter stickers:
SCLogo.gif

Actually I don't own that shirt anymore. It was stolen first by my girlfriend, who had it stolen by her sister, and then her other sister stole it from her. Sadly last time it was seem it had hair dye and wax all over it.

Thankfully I will never have to wear it again. :sunshine:

That is just sad, the hot pink crew is getting smaller . . .
HotPinkRichard_0513.jpg

HotPinkDavid.jpg

:confused1

Very cool of you to set this up again Bryan!
I will be at Hollister.

Here is a PDF of the banner if anyone wants to print it out and pass it around:
ToyDrive2010.pdf

Hey, did anyone notice our new direct link to the sierra chapter in the flyer?

Thanks for the update Dave.

And thanks to Glenn B. for getting the direct chapter link set-up for us.

Back