• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Store is open for SCF items -MAY 12TH IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
http://www.naxja-socal.org/store/index.php?main_page

MAY 12TH IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS

All clothing may be picked up at the event. Or you can purchase shipping as an additional item and they will be mailed to you.

You DO NOT need to be a paying member to purchase any of the items or attend SCF. Come one, come all

Color samples in the post below

Last edited:
Re: Chapter Store is open for SCF items

Colors:

Black:

DYAF4bdl.jpg

Navy Blue:

pH4I2hT.jpg

Carolina Blue:

aWdrZXlm.jpg

Forest Green:

IXEI0fw.jpg

Irish Green:

TvQWCes.jpg

Sport Gray:

BhUWXWO.jpg

Re: Chapter Store is open for SCF items UPDATE: PRICES CORRECTED

Prices for men's shirts has been corrected.

What does this mean for those that have already purchased a shirt?

Carol is looking into it but you are likely due for a refund. The overcharges were only on the men's T-shirts; long and short sleeve.

If you are having trouble with resetting your password or any other problems logging into the store please send me a PM.

There seems to be a glitch with the "Forgot Password" link on the login screen. If you have difficulties I'll manually reset and send you a temporary password. You will be able to create a new PW once you have logged in.

Last edited:
Last edited:
MAY 12TH IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS

Get your orders in, folks!!

Dinner on Saturday will be a taco bar, with marinated pork and marinated chicken, and toppings. Quesadilla option as well, I think, especially for kids.

Clothing options are shirts (men's long or short sleeve, women's v-neck, kids), and zip up hoodies. Shirt/Hoodie deadline is May 12th!!

And there are still a few Pint Glasses left from the Moab 35th Anniversary event... once they're gone, they're gone!

You can buy raffle tickets ahead of time, as well, until just before the raffle starts. PayPal prepaid only on these.

http://www.naxja-socal.org/store/

Back