• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IE Meet & Greet & Adopt A Trail Meeting November 19th

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Join me at the November Quarterly Meeting of the Adopt A Trail program.

Place: Sizzler Corona
Address: 1461 Rimpau (I-15 and Magnolia)
Date: Wednesday, November 19th
Time: Dinner 6pm
Meeting 7-9pm

If I can get two more people to ride with me from OC we can use the Toll Road for FREEEE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: IE Meet & Greet November 19th

Bump

November 19th is scheduled to hold our Quarterly USFS Adopt-a-Trail Meeting. This will be held at Corona Sizzler with Dinner starting at 6 PM and the meeting will be from 7-9 PM.

All volunteers, families and friends are invited to attend!

We'll be welcoming new clubs and adoptions to the program. Discussing Travel Management Plan implementations. Cal4wd will have an update on the possible Marine Corps expansion into Johnson Valley. I will be reviewing RMO's specific (road maintenance objectives) for every four wheel drive road we manage. TMO's Trail maintenance objectives for our OHV trails.

We'll be discussing our RMP's Road maintenance plans and TMP's Trail maintenance plans.

Also, RML's Road Maintenance Levels (why this should be important to you!!) and TDLR's Trail Difficulty Level Ratings.

MVUM-Motor Vehicle Use Map is coming to the SBNF-What does this means to the OHV Community???

Forest Hydrology and road/trail interfacing-How do we control water on our routes?

We will be transitioning into a new SBNF Adopt-a-Trail Program logo (these will be distributed).

We'll be reviewing the successful goals and objectives we met during 2008.

We'll be setting and taking input for our program goals and objectives in 2009.

And much more!

Hope to see ya there.

Thank you,

Greg.

TheWarWagon said:
anybody carpooling from Orange County? PM me, I might PM back. :D

:roflmao:

Naw I got some stuff I have to do. I wont be able to make that one...

Just got back from the meeting. It was good to see so many people representing clubs all over So Cal., it was almost standing room only. I'm sure Karstic will chime in with all the info, it was good meeting him there.

Back