• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Undercoating

CrawlinPepper

NAXJA Forum User
I need to have the undercarriage of my jeep under coated. Anyone have any shop recommendations around here?

I'm supposed to take my car to get ziebart done on Monday but ive been hearing stories about how they do not prep it nearly as well as they should and do not do a great job. Just looking for a recommendation on anyone who has had theirs done before and had a great experience. Thanks.

Buy a few cans at the auto parts store and go to town! Truthfully, if you plan on wheeling it, i'd have some frame stiffeners put on then undercoat it.i hear its a bastard to get it off.

I already have sliders on it, looks like its braced underneath pretty well. Might do it myself but I was hoping to have it done.

I need to have the undercarriage of my jeep under coated. Anyone have any shop recommendations around here?

I'm supposed to take my car to get ziebart done on Monday but ive been hearing stories about how they do not prep it nearly as well as they should and do not do a great job. Just looking for a recommendation on anyone who has had theirs done before and had a great experience. Thanks.

I already have sliders on it, looks like its braced underneath pretty well. Might do it myself but I was hoping to have it done.

I have sliders too but my unibody still flexes like crazy.

Back