• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Had lunch with a good friend today. Tyler was there too.

ha! It was good seeing you and the family. We made it home about 1 yesterday afternoon. Was nice to sleep in our own bed last night, was hard to get up today. Oh, and I did go back to that store and scored the last big boy sized "Getting Lucky in Kentucky" t-shirt! Score!

I can't believe this thread is still alive. I remember starting it 10 years ago, with the purpose of merely mocking "important" threads in other chapters. Too bad such a big chunk of it was wiped out by Glenn

When i 1st joined a few years ago i attempted to read it from start.

bad idea.:doh:

Looking for something a little more classy to DD than a short bus. But yes you are probably right on the fuel savings

Basically looking for a 3/4 ton less than 120k for less than 13k. Must be able to finance.

Looking for something a little more classy to DD than a short bus. But yes you are probably right on the fuel savings

Basically looking for a 3/4 ton less than 120k for less than 13k. Must be able to finance.

Gas or Diesel?

You are going to have a sky high interest rate if you are over 100k miles and an older vehicle... this is based on my experience when shopping for my Diesel, that is why I paid a more for a newer lower mileage vehicle (it dropped the interest rate a lot). Do the calculations based on interest rate and actual cost.

Gas or Diesel?

You are going to have a sky high interest rate if you are over 100k miles and an older vehicle... this is based on my experience when shopping for my Diesel, that is why I paid a more for a newer lower mileage vehicle (it dropped the interest rate a lot). Do the calculations based on interest rate and actual cost.

I don't need a diesel but if the price is right I'd buy one. Going to look at a 00 7.3 tomorrow.

I'll see what the rates are. I'm hoping to have it paid off in a year

My eyes hurt, spent an hour weeding through 1300 photos to get 149 good photos from when I watched the Blue Angels practice.

Back