• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New member, long time lurker saying hi

92XJPortageWI

NAXJA Forum User
Portage, WI here. Not much goes on here. but i have been to Moab the past 2 years, and going again in june-july. this year will be the first with a
jeep. fact is, camping in Moab is the reason i bought my xj, so i can go trail riding. so any advice for a road worthy trail buggy would be very helpful. i'm putting in a 8.8 this spring, 4.10 gears front and rear. the rear is a L/S, planning on putting a lockright in the front. going with a RE 3.5 superflex with full leaf pack. 31's on it. building a roof rack, sliders and bumpers, all soon as it warms up! no heat in the garage. this years trip will include Las Vegas, San Diego, Flagstaff, then 2 weeks in Moab! visit relatives, see the ocean, visit relatives....then fun!
sorry for the rambling.

B.T.W. i work at NAPA in Portage and we build custom D.O.T. approved brake hoses, any length, any combination for ends.
oh, and how do i get one of those cool MWC stickers? never mind, saw the sticky, will be ordering a few.

Last edited:
Welcome! Good to see another Wisconsin member. Yes Sean, we need to get another M@G going soon.

Kim

A Madison M&G sounds great,just wait for warmer weather...lol

Back