• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ironrockoffroad lift question

I only see 1 track bar in the pic. You may need an adjustable for the rear also, or a bracket to relocate. You may also need a t-case drop, longer brake lines, and a couple more lower arms.

Every rig is different. You won't know what all you really need until the lift is on and you test it out.

Jess said:
I only see 1 track bar in the pic. You may need an adjustable for the rear also, or a bracket to relocate. You may also need a t-case drop, longer brake lines, and a couple more lower arms.

Every rig is different. You won't know what all you really need until the lift is on and you test it out.

wj's have a rear wishbone so no rear track bar.... and yes i agree you really have to get it set up to figure out what you want to add to make it suit you

If it will see mostly street time that should be everything you need to get it up and running. You probably would be wise to spend the extra few bucks and get the shock upgrade as hydros can feel a bit 'mushy' on the street in my experience.

As others have said if you run into vibrations from the drivelines they you'll want to look into a t-case drop.

And if you hit the trails a lot then new heavy duty Lower control arms and extended brake lines would also be a good addition to this kit.

Also I'm not extremely familiar with the WJ aftermarket but that seems a bit on the expensive side for what it iincludes.

i would look into some sort of spacer for the upper-rear wishbone. these joints are basically a ball-joint, and don't hold up all too well to extreme angles.

Back