• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

ROBZ95Xj

NAXJA Forum User
Seemin we hasve alot of new members in the NAC area i figured it would be a good idea for everyone to introduce themself and maybee post a pic of the rig. So i'll start, im Rob i'm from Keene NH, I own a 1995 Cherokee Sport that has a 2" lift 30" tires D44/D30, Flowmaster, K&N and a few other mods, hears pics.
pw0oy.jpg

23um.jpg

53iu.jpg

Last edited:
HELLO!
n6201882_30395965_7391.jpg

Hey Mack i was actually tryin to make a decent thread.

I'm Pat, I run a small fab shop in Syracuse,NY. I run about 6" of lift, 33" Baja Claws (36" Iroks soon) my own front bumper, sliders, longarms, hi-steer, and soon to be new roof rack, rear cargo area rack, rear bumper, and interior cage kit. I'm not that great on a computer, so I dont know if these pics will come up, but if they do - thanx Mambeu!

mgfabpd.DSCN0495.jpg

mgfabpd.DSCN0267.jpg

mgfabpd.DSCN0497.jpg

mgfabpd.jeeppic.jpg

Seemin we hasve alot of new members in the NAC area

Not sure what any of this has to do with seamen, and not sure I want to but.....I'm Jason from St.Marys PA. I have an 89 MJ and a 98 XJ. I will see everyone at NAC Fest but the MJ will be a different color by then.

rk8yg0.jpg

rk8zh1.jpg

Hey All,

My name is Rey. I just joined I live in CT. I've got a 98 XJ Sport Auto with a NP231. 2" lift is going on this weekend. I have 30x9.50-15's. Axles are Chrysler 8.25 rear and D30 front. Other stuff is Hella 500 Fog lights, Yakima rack and GPS.

This a great siteand I'm glad to be here.

IMG_0005-crop.jpg

Last edited:
hi i'm gus, in central PA. i run an 89 mj, well half mj that is just barely street legal. if iget the snorkel on this weekend i will post pics. if anyone remembers the gold mj last year at NACfest its a little different

Im Ken, live in North Conway, New Hampshire. Bought a 90' black stock 4door Cherokee Laredo a little while back. If I ever get it on the road and get it home I'll take pics so you can see all the radical mods it has like the 2" dropped rear (saging leafs), the new awesome rocker panels (galvanized sheelt metal pop riveted on and spray can undercoat paint job) The really cool new used no name 29" A/T's, new front brake pads, new stock shocks, new steering stabalizer, new outer u-joints, new fuel pump, etc.... lol

But hey I got it for $300.00!

At least I'll be able to drive it down my gravel driveway. :repair:

I'm Gabe from Greene NY I'm running about 5" lift Ho made bumper and rock rails, TSL 32's 456's with Tru-tracs front and rear. Always looking for folks to wheel with.
542259934sLJwZD_ph.jpg

heres the link to my album in case the pic is a red x
http://community.webshots.com/user/4gabe

hello again to everyone, figured im still new here so i would introduce myself again,. im corey , i live in swampscott ma , 1990 limited xj , four door, d 30 , d35 , both open , 4.0 , auto , v8 zj springs upfront, 1 in spacer,
bastard pack using 2 xj spring packs, 1 in block , trimmed fenders,fab my old tj bumpers , milemarker 9500 winch,optima, currently doing injectors(started to leak ), nuetral safety switch, and relocating rear shock mounts , hopefully in the next 2 weeks ill get some time and money to finish for now .

URL=http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10009713ho.jpg]
10009713ho.th.jpg
[/URL]

I'm Duke, I think I belong to this chapter. I live in North Central West Virginia. Running a 4.5 inch custom (skyjacker, Rustys) lift, 31 mudders, conferr roofrack with Custom mounts, JCRoffroad winch bumper, 4real steel rockrails, and some other goodies.

FortHillSludge.jpg

Back