• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleaning House :-)

SharkXJ

NAXJA Member #1177
Hey guys - ALL of the prices below are geustimates. I have looked around on here and I think my pricing is just about right. If not - no slammin' me eh - LOL

I was going to hold onto these and modify them to fit but they are just taking up space and now that I have a DD I no longer need em.
4 Fender Flares off of a 2001. They are white and in almost perfect condition (no chips, cracks or scratches).
$75 - Obo

I also have the matching stock front and rear bumpers. They are also white with and have the black end caps. $50 each

Stock leafs - only 60k on them - $100 for the pair.

Stock steering, LCA's, UCA's and coils up for sale too. $25 takes it all.

Front LP30 pretty much complete. Make an offer.

Last but not least - I have a Kargomaster roof Rack. It will need some minor repair to get it on your rig. I had a dolly strapped down and apparently it didn't like bing up there when I drove into a covered parking spot. The Rack is intact and not bent. All it will need is the Brackets bent back into place.
Asking $175 - OH and it comes with a place to mount your hi-lift on the inside of the rack.

Well - that's about it.

Send me PM's or better yet e-mail me [email protected]

I might find some more goodies lying around. If you want pix I can take some tonight an e-mail them to you.

~Mark

Last edited:
Re: Cleaning House (UPDATED 10/23) - PRICE DROPS :)

4 Fender Flares off of a 2001. They are white and in almost perfect condition (no chips, cracks or scratches).
$50- Obo

I also have the matching stock front and rear bumpers. They are also white with and have the black end caps. $50 each

Stock leafs - only 60k on them - $50 for the pair.

Stock steering, LCA's, UCA's and coils up for sale too. $25 takes it all - COILS SOLD

Front LP30 pretty much complete. Make an offer.

T-Case - SOLD

Kargomaster roof Rack. It will need some minor repair to get it on your rig.
Asking $100

Send me PM's or better yet e-mail me [email protected]

~Mark

Back