• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 3 inch ZJ Spring on XJ

Duane

NAXJA Forum User
Has anybody used the Rubicon Express 3" ZJ coil on their XJ? If so, how much lift did it net, and how was the ride both on road and off, I talked to RE and they said it was made of the same rod diameter as the 4.5 inch ZJ coil spring that is used on the 5.5 extreme lift kit for the XJ. I know this spring nets about 6.5 inches of lift. I currently have 5" lift in the back and cant use this much lift up front

Thanks

Duane said:
Has anybody used the Rubicon Express 3" ZJ coil on their XJ? If so, how much lift did it net, and how was the ride both on road and off, I talked to RE and they said it was made of the same rod diameter as the 4.5 inch ZJ coil spring that is used on the 5.5 extreme lift kit for the XJ. I know this spring nets about 6.5 inches of lift. I currently have 5" lift in the back and cant use this much lift up front

Thanks

I'm putting a pair of ZJ 3" on the front of mine tomorrow it is supposed to net a 4.5" lift on the XJ. I'll let you know.

Back