• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon Adventure park online petition. Those who enjoy the park Should look.

xjfanatc

NAXJA Forum User
Here is the online petition to try and keep Paragon open. I have signed it (#7192). I normally would not do something like this assuming it would be a hoax, but I was watching PowerBlock TV today and they mentioned so I feel it is legitimate. Legal trails are being lost everyday so this is a great way to show our support for the folks at Paragon. Even if you have never been there it is a great offroad park that our sport cannot afford to lose. Think of it like shutting down Moab! Just my two cents. Hopefully there will be many many people that agree.
http://petition.saveparagonap.com/

Done did about a month ago. I think Paragon is now closed to make way for whatever the damn developer who owns it was trying to do. Cargo air terminal, or somesuch.

We're gong to be losing ground every day, either the greenies just want us shut out of it entirely, or the developers want us shut out so they can build more crap. Neither seems to realise that the key issue is overpopulation - we've got upwards of six and a half billion people on this mud ball, and it was getting overcroweded at four billion. What are we going to do to fix that? I don't see offworld colonisation starting up anytime soon (which would be the other potential fix. Sign me up!)

This was pulled from the pragon forum site ( http://paragonap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11673&page=46&pp=20) posted as of Fri. around 11 a.m. The Powerblock show announced it today around 1 p.m. This is not over by any means they are still open and actually are planning on extending their hours. I understand that some of this may have been posted prior to this but I had not seen a link to the petition like I have posted. Thanks for looking.

Administrator Join Date: May 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are no new updates. Just that we expect to be here for a little while as things at this level take a bit longer. We want to see you all at the park. We will be extending our hours soon. Stay tuned to the website. We will be open Friday April 6 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., but closed for Easter Sunday April 8. Thanks!

Ah. I'd thought they ended up shut after they had a "farewell run" - but I'm on the other coast, and California is three hours and two years behind the rest of the country...

I'm glad they're still open, and I've long been of the mind that land developers should be castrated, emasculated, shot, hung by their toes, shot again, and then come up with something really unpleasant - but that's just me.

Land developers are, I tend to think, on a par with marketing people, ad copy writers, insurance salesmen, and other lower life forms - somewhere below pon scum and one-celled algae...

Back